- Kelsey will play Princess Pea in the workshop of PigPen Theatre Co's The Tale of Despereaux for The Powers New Voices Festival at the Old Globe Theater, on Jan 14th.
- Merry Grinchmas! Kelsey recently finished her sixth year in DR. SEUSS' HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS at the Old Globe Theater, which closed Dec 24.
- Kelsey played former spelling champ Rona Lisa Peretti in PVPA's production of THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE, which closed Oct 1st.
- Kelsey returned to Lamb's Players Theater to play Sandra Bloom in BIG FISH, which closed July 30.
- April 2nd, Kelsey played Diantha "Dotty" Standish in the ACT New Strands reading of CHAINS OF DEW, alongside David Strathairn and directed by Carey Perloff.
- Kelsey originated the role of Alma Mahler in the new musical THE ARTIFICIAL WOMAN, written by Steve Gunderson and Amy Gerstler and directed by Javier Velasco. The piece is supported by the San Diego Foundation's Creative Catalyst Program - check out the website for more information and updates on the project!
- Kelsey went on as Cathy in the American Conservatory Theater's production of THE LAST FIVE YEARS May 27 - 31st to rave reviews - Check out her interview "Understanding Understudies" on ACT's blog here.
- Additional appearances TBA. Check back often!