- Kelsey has joined the company of the First National Tour of DEAR EVAN HANSEN as the understudy for Heidi Hansen/Cynthia Murphy and the dance captain - Check out the website for tour dates and ticket information.
- Passenger List is now out on your favorite podcast platforms! Download and listen in!
- Podcasts in the works! Kelsey recorded an episode of the upcoming podcast Passenger List, with Kelly Marie Tran.
- So long, Ohio! Kelsey finished her run as Diana in Tantrum Theater's production of NEXT TO NORMAL directed by Robert Barry Fleming in Dublin, OH. Read what the Columbus Underground had to say!
- Kelsey played Princess Pea in the workshop of PigPen Theatre Co's The Tale of Despereaux for The Powers New Voices Festival at the Old Globe Theater. Check these guys out - they're amazing!
- April 2nd, Kelsey played Diantha "Dotty" Standish in the ACT New Strands reading of CHAINS OF DEW, alongside David Strathairn and directed by Carey Perloff.
- Kelsey originated the role of Alma Mahler in the new musical THE ARTIFICIAL WOMAN, written by Steve Gunderson and Amy Gerstler and directed by Javier Velasco. The piece is supported by the San Diego Foundation's Creative Catalyst Program - check out the website for more information and updates on the project!
- Kelsey went on as Cathy in the American Conservatory Theater's production of THE LAST FIVE YEARS to rave reviews - Check out her interview "Understanding Understudies" on ACT's blog here.
- Additional appearances TBA. Check back often!