- This January, Kelsey gets into the cutthroat competition of kids network shows in a workshop of the new musical Kid Gloves, directed by Richard Israel.
- Podcast recordings and workshops in the works! Stay tuned for more info
- Podcasts in the works! Kelsey recorded an episode of the upcoming podcast Passenger List, with Kelly Marie Tran. Keep an eye out for more news soon!
- So long, Ohio! Kelsey finished her run as Diana in Tantrum Theater's production of NEXT TO NORMAL directed by Robert Barry Fleming in Dublin, OH. Read what the Columbus Underground had to say!
- Kelsey played Princess Pea in the workshop of PigPen Theatre Co's The Tale of Despereaux for The Powers New Voices Festival at the Old Globe Theater. Check these guys out - they're amazing!
- April 2nd, Kelsey played Diantha "Dotty" Standish in the ACT New Strands reading of CHAINS OF DEW, alongside David Strathairn and directed by Carey Perloff.
- Kelsey originated the role of Alma Mahler in the new musical THE ARTIFICIAL WOMAN, written by Steve Gunderson and Amy Gerstler and directed by Javier Velasco. The piece is supported by the San Diego Foundation's Creative Catalyst Program - check out the website for more information and updates on the project!
- Kelsey went on as Cathy in the American Conservatory Theater's production of THE LAST FIVE YEARS to rave reviews - Check out her interview "Understanding Understudies" on ACT's blog here.
- Additional appearances TBA. Check back often!