- This summer, Kelsey returns to Lamb's Players Theater to play Sandra Bloom in BIG FISH, playing June 9-July 30.
- April 2nd, Kelsey played Diantha "Dotty" Standish in the ACT New Strands reading of CHAINS OF DEW, alongside David Strathairn and directed by Carey Perloff.
- Kelsey played Alma Mahler in the new musical THE ARTIFICIAL WOMAN, written by Steve Gunderson and Amy Gerstler and directed by Javier Velasco. The piece is supported by the San Diego Foundation's Creative Catalyst Program - check out the website for more information and updates on the project!
- Kelsey understudied Fanny in The Old Globe Theater's musical adaptation of SENSE AND SENSIBILITY, which closed August 14th.
- Kelsey went on as Cathy in the American Conservatory Theater's production of THE LAST FIVE YEARS May 27 - 31st to rave reviews - Check out her interview "Understanding Understudies" on ACT's blog here.
- Additional appearances TBA. Check back often!